We invite you to join us for the Third International Conference of the Sustainable Consumption Research and Action Initiative (SCORAI) on June 27–29, 2018. Co-sponsored by the VELUX Endowed Chair in Corporate Sustainability and hosted by the Copenhagen Business School, the event will comprise paper presentations, panel discussions, and keynote presentations by acclaimed speakers. Copenhagen has been in the vanguard of cities around the world actively engaged in facilitating sustainable lifestyles and the conference will also include excursions to learn about several of its most notable achievements. We are currently in the early stages of planning for this event and the schedule below highlights important dates about which prospective participants will likely want to be aware. We thank you for your interest and look forward to welcoming you to Copenhagen in June 2018!
- Maurie J. Cohen (New Jersey Institute of Technology)
- Lucia A. Reisch (Copenhagen Business School)
- Wencke Gwozdz (Copenhagen Business School)
- Emily Huddart Kennedy (Washington State University)
Questions regarding SCORAI 2018 can be addressed to Conference Coordinator Louise Thomsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mid-June 2017 Preliminary Call for Participation
- Mid-August 2017 Official release of Call for Participation
- October 15, 2017 Deadline for submission of session proposals
- November 15, 2017 Deadline for submission of abstracts
- December 15, 2017 Notification of accepted session proposals and abstracts
- January 1, 2018 Registration opens
- April 15, 2018 Early-bird registration deadline
- June 1, 2018 Regular registration deadline
- June 27–29, 2018 Conference!
Scientific Advisory Board (as of March 3, 2017)
- Halina Brown, Clark University
- Anna Davies, Trinity College Dublin
- Edgar Hertwich, Yale University
- Sylvia Lorek, Sustainable Europe Research Institute
- Oksana Mont, Lund University
- Jeremy Moon, Copenhagen Business School
- Inge Røpke, Aalborg University
- Martina Schäfer, Technical University Berlin
- Juliet Schor, Boston College
- Ulf Schrader, Technical University Berlin
- Linda Steg, University of Groningen
- John Thøgersen, Aarhus University
- Arnold Tukker, Leiden University
- Philip Vergragt, Tellus Institute
A special note of thanks:
The Conference Co-chairs are grateful to Professor Jeremy Moon, VELUX Endowed Chair in Corporate Sustainability at the Copenhagen Business School for generous financial support. Other sponsors of the conference include the Future Earth Knowledge-Action Network on Systems of Sustainable Consumption and Production and the Virtual Community in Research in Sustainable Consumption.
440 total views since February 2017, 20 views today