Welcome to the SCORAI Sustainable Consumption (SC) Teaching project.
These pages provide an overview of courses around the world that include a “sustainable consumption” dimension. Please join our community by providing information on your course, sharing with us your materials and innovative teaching approaches, or simply exchanging with us through your comments.
SCORAI Teaching is structured into the following subfields:
- Benchmarking overview providing a general overview table on global SC teaching activities
- Course descriptions providing a detailed overview on each course listed under Benchmarking overview
- Searchable database interface to search for existing SC courses with key terms (e.g., lecturer, institute, thematic focus area, etc.)
- Teaching materials & resources on the topic of SC provided and shared by teachers of respective courses
- The Sustainable Consumption Teaching video series, where invited guests provide a short introduction to a theme of interest to students
To view a list of SC courses on Wikipedia, please click here (you will be leaving the SCORAI website).
Map of SC teaching activities around the world
Sustainable Consumption Teaching steering committee
- Halina Brown
- Maria Csutora
- Antonietta Di Giulio
- Doris Fuchs
- Sylvia Lorek,
- Lucie Middlemiss
- Jaco Quist
- Marlyne Sahakian
- Gill Seyfang
- Richard Wilk
This project was financed by the Swiss Academies of Arts and Sciences, sd-universities programme, coordinated by the University of Lausanne. For additional information, please contact: Marlyne Sahakian, email@example.com, +4179 393 8733.
733 total views since February 2017, 6 views today