European consumer policy (2014-2015)
- Lecturers: Lucia Reisch and John Thøgersen
- Program: MSc in Business Administration; specialization in Consumer Affairs Management (specialization was terminated in 2014; the course became an elective and is only given if there is student demand)
- Duration: 1 semester, 5 ECTS
- Class size: 15 students per year
- Focus: European and national consumer “policy, politics and polity”. Considers policy-making process, including sustainability policy.
- Theories: political economics, public choice, consumer behaviour
- Approach: class room teaching; student presentations; case studies.
- Reading list: available; draws from literature on market/price mechanisms and consumer behaviour.