- Lecturer: Marlyne Sahakian
- Program: Mandatory course towards the Masters degree in the Foundations and Practices of Sustainability (newly launched in 2015)
- Duration: one semester; 13 lessons; Class size: approx. 25 students; 3 ECTS
- Focus: bridging theories and practice; drawing primarily from the sociology of consumption, consumer culture studies and environmental sociology. Providing thematic introductions to sustainable consumption in relation to procurement, mobility, food and energy, among other themes.
- Novel approach: showcasing short videos in the classroom, from the SC teaching series; engaging students in participative methods, such as visioning and back-casting.
- Student evaluation: group written report, with a bonus for class participation.
- Course evaluation: course will be given for the first time in Fall 2016.
85 total views since February 2017, 4 views today