- Lecturer: Armand Faganel
- Program: Master degree in Management of Sustainable Development
- Duration: one semester; 9 lessons; Class size: approx. 20 students; 6 ECTS; offline; elective
- Focus: students will be able to understand the need for constant change and development of (un)sustainable consumption; gain the understanding and knowledge about the use of sustainable consumption; understand the influence of sustainable consumption to the consumer;
- Novel approach: Watching videos, Role play, Debates, Guest speakers, Projects (hands on)
- Student evaluation: long written assignment, presentation, diary
- Course evaluation: course will be given for the first time in Fall 2016.
69 total views since February 2017, 4 views today